Danvers Police Images

If you have further questions, please contact the Danvers Police Department at 978-774-1213 ext. 113.
FAQs - Traffic Accidents

- If I am in a motor vehicle accident, can I obtain the other operator's report?
No. We will provide you with the operator's information, vehicle information, insurance company, and injured parties and witnesses. You cannot have the other operator's statement.

- Can I get a copy of the police officer's accident report?
No, although your attorney or insurance company may request a copy through our Records Department at 978-774-1213 ext. 118.

- How do I dispute a parking ticket?
The office of the Parking Clerk is responsible for enforcement of the parking rules and regulations for the Town of Danvers. Follow this link to obtain information on how to dispute a parking ticket. Parking Clerk Information