The Danvers Police Department is a community service law enforcement organization striving to maintain the safety of its citizens. At the same time, the department focuses on quality of life issues and the resolution of conflict within our community.
The department’s core values are:
- Maintaining high standards of integrity and ethics.
- Protecting constitutional rights.
- Problem solving and order maintenance.
- Collaborating and partnering with citizens.
- Reducing crime and fear of crime.
- Protecting vulnerable populations.
The Danvers Police Department does not provide patches to collectors or other agencies.